Since 1995, American Pattern has been producing prototype plastic, urethane, fiberglass, thermoform products utilizing 3-D models to provide finished components.
Our state-of-the-art pattern shop is fully equipped to handle every pattern making request regardless of size. At American Pattern no job is too big. Our 20 man pattern shop is staffed 24 hours per day. With full design and programming capabilities along with 4 large bridge mills, American Pattern can ensure your job is done right, done on time, every time.
Using the latest technology combined with over 400 years of combined experience in the pattern making trade, American Pattern has the experience and technical ability to provide the best quality patterns in the industry.
Pattern tooling and prototype casting services include:
- Completely CNC machined aluminum matchplates
- Red urethane, modeling board, and mahogany patterns and coreboxes
- Master patterns and pressure cast aluminum matchplates
- Iron and aluminum coreboxes with ejection systems up to 7’ X 7’
- Cope and drag patterns
- Gating Services
- Permanent Molds
- Airset/No-bake patterns and boxes